Monday

Steady phase, steady life

Hello lovely people!

Its been a while since ive updated my blog and i admit i slacked off during the summer holidays here in New Zealand to which btw it was the best summer so far. I could say that its the best as i thought it was different to what i usually do during summer.
Today's blog post is about what is going on with my personal life. Not to give out a lot of details about it but i wanna share how blessed i've been lately.

 For those of you that have seen my previous blogs, you guys are aware about the boy who i welcomed freely into my life last year, february. At first i was scared because of what people will say as i didnt have a clean break up with my previous boyfriend before i started going out with Chris. It wasnt easy. We hid our relationship to a lot of people until we decided that we dont even care anymore. Months passed, we let people say what they had to say and eventually it just stopped. The assurance was there. Even though we've only been dating for a few months back then, he made sure that i was never hurt physically or emotionally. A few months later, our relationship was stable. I was assured how much he loves me everyday even after a tough day and vice versa. He was in high school and i was in university. I had a lot of anxiety attacks during my first year in uni but he also made sure that things will get by soon. Which did because after the first semester, i was at ease. Considering that we rarely see each other back then, we made it to the point where we are very comfortable around each other. And then we hit summer holidays. That was his last year in high school so we got 4 months worth of summer holidays. We went to different places such as maraetai beach, hunua falls, hamilton, waiwera and a lot more. Those are the few places we went to during the summer holidays. It was great. And then february came when my relatives from the Philippines came and he got to meet them and also met my parents. It took about a year before he met them but here already met my siblings way before he met my parents. After our first year together, things got though. We got into a lot of fights and misunderstanding. I cried, he was upset. i was frustrated, he was confused. It came to a point where we nearly broke it off because it felt like we fight about the same thing over and over again. But ofcourse, he promised me one thing from the beginning. When he said he love me, he also said he'll never get tired of us. He proved that to me after all the stupid fights that we had.
I am so blessed to have been given this blessing in my life and one things for sure, it will never be easy. But with him to reassure me about the positive light in life, i can get through it.

Bb, i know you're gonna somehow read this. And if you are, thank you. Because you've always been my number one support since day one. And thank you for letting me be that person to witness you grow from being a teenager to an adult. Also, thank you for the amount of patience that you have showed me these past few months. I cannot thank you enough for always encouring me to do better. I cant wait for whats in store for us in the future. You may be leaving to serve for your church next year but know that i will always support you and when you get back, ill still be here waiting for you.


And ofcourse thank you God for this wonderful story. You have given me so many blessings to which some of them I dont deserve but I will forever be grateful for these simple wonderful life that you have blessed upon me.



and if this was a dream, i dont ever want to wake up from it


Love lots, 
Nina ❤️

1 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete