Sunday

At my happiest

its exactly 4.14am in the morning. Its monday, 26th of May 2015. Its a cold and rainy night. And i cant sleep. Ive finished my essay. Im on track. I have sorted that i will be going to the gym today and no excuses. Ive planned everything. Im sorted. Im at my happiest state atm. But for some reason, i feel like theres still something missing. Something that needs to be cleared out. I have so many things to be grateful for. I have so many things to do. I need to sleep. I need that rest. But when you're at you're happiest state, everything seems to be going way too fast. I sin. I sin everyday that i forgot who i am anymore and where i came from. I forgot to thank the one who i should really give thanks to. I forgot how to be a follower. I forgot. But when you're at you're happiest, everything just seems so right. Everything is perfect. I have this glitch inside of me thats been bothering me for the longest time now. But i am thankful because without that glitch, i wouldnt be where i am right now. Im at my happiest and im denying it. Something isnt quite complete just yet. Soon time will tell. I hope im not ruining anything. Because i just want to be at my happiest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment