Thursday

Underneath it all

A friend of mine once approached me about problems. Well not really a problem, it was more like a complicated situation involving two people who was once inlove. My friend told me stories of how inlove they were within a short period of time. I remember being in that situation. I was young and naive. I barely know anything about love back then. But it felt magical. Thats exactly how I felt. It was surreal. I thought I had everything that I need. But it turns out, that love was just an experience. To me, it was a wake up call. It was a valuable experience because without it, I wouldnt be whole again today. I was watching something just then. And the line goes "lets forget about the past and move on. Lets focus on the future." And I couldnt agree more. After a DMC with my friend, I told him to dont look back. Because one of the greatest things Ive done in my life is to be broken. That way, I had a reason for someone to make me whole again. For someone to pick up the pieces that I never got to during my lowest days. Underneath it all, im thankful for my past. Im thankful because I am me. To my past, I said this before and Im saying it again. Thank you for hurting me. Thank you for letting me fall hard. Thank you for leaving. Thank you because without the pain, I wouldnt be as strong now compared to before. You were the last person who hurt me the most. And Im thankful for that. Because if you hadn't have hurt me, my God would never have given me the person who picked me up, accepted all my flaws and loved me for who I am without any doubt. I just have one more request. Please dont do it again. Please be the guy who would pick up someone at their lowest.

Im actually glad that my friend approached me a few days ago. I still have a lot in my head and its been years since I've had a DMC.

I want people to know that I dont take what I have now for granted. Im forever grateful for all the beautiful blessings ive been recieving since I first took a step to moving on. Moving on for me was the hardest. I distracted myself in so many ways that I dont even think about doing now. I understand my friend if he doesnt wanna move on now. I sure know it takes a lot of time and effort to do so. But then time will come and eventually things will get better soon. Ive never imagined myself being this content. In fact, I never imagined myself being in this kind of cloud 9. Although I know its not perfect at times, but with my God, I can do anything.

So to all the people who were once hurt, dont look back. Ask yourself, is it worth it? There will be a time where one day, you'll meet someone who will pick you up and make you stronger. That someone will be worth it. So smile and be positive. Not every loss can hurt you, instead it is just another blessing in disguise.

1 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete