Sunday

Dear future me

I know its hard now. You're only 19 yet you carry so much and you dont even know it. You put a smile on your face everyday. You wear this mask and hide your true feelings from everyone else. But thats what most people do right? I just want you to know that who you are now, will define who you are in the future. You will be stronger. Stop holding on to the past. Dont not linger any longer. The future you will just laugh at how pathetic you're feeling right now. I know there are things that needed closure but for you to be whole again, you have to listen to what your heart says.

Dear future me, I promise you'll never be afraid of anything again. You will be stronger and you will be happier. The future me. You'll always be whole and even if you're not, just remember your number one motto since 2011. "Good things happen to those who wait" And always remember that you are not alone in this journey. Someone will walk with you. The future me. The past you was always afraid. Always had anxiety. Everything came off uneasy. You were always hiding something. But you always seem to find a reason to smile and laugh. Im proud of who you are now and who you will be in the future.

Dear future me,
Be strong, be brave and be you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment