Saturday

2015 Goals

This post is way overdue but then I thought its never to late to share my thoughts and goals with you guys for this year. My 2015 started off really good, compared to how I started my 2014. There were so many issues and such back then and I was fixing it through out the whole year. Although I may have given up on some but its never too late to try again.
Anyways, my 2014 ended with a bang and I gotta say, I've been blessed in so many ways.
In 2014, I started university and currently taking up bachelors in international travel and tourism majoring in hospitality and I must say, so far so good. Im happy with what im doing and I cant wait to graduate and get a job in line of my degree. I still can't believe that Im off to my second year already! It has been a mixture of ups and downs but im looking forward to whats ahead of me. In 2014, I was also blessed to have given the opportunity to have two jobs, considering that I am also in Uni then and it all worked out pretty good. And to have my family support me all the way, from picking me up after work and also dropping me off and lending me the car when I do finish late at work. Also, I am proud to say that I am in a stable relationship with my Boyfriend and without him, I dont know how I'll be able to control my life sometimes. Although, I went downhill with fitness, Im satisfied enough to have learnt so much about health. It opened my eyes to what Im consuming and Im thankful for the people that inspired me to keep going.

My goals for 2015 are simple. They may sound cliche but these are the things that I need to work on the most.

1. Rekindle my faith.
"A thousand times I fail, still Your mercy remains." I go by these lyrics cuz its just on point. This has got to be the very first one on my list. I haven't been embracing my faith as much and I do feel bad about it. Im definitely working on this goal this year. 

2. Go back to fitness
Left photo: 2012 Right photo: early 2014
Believe it or not, I lost a total of 10 kgs ever since I started gyming and eating clean. But I lost all motivation towards the end of 2014. I really looking forward to going back to fitness. Slowly getting there. 

3. Keep up a B average for 2nd year in University
I actually did pretty good in uni for my first year even though I struggled to fit in, I struggle to adjust, I did better than I expected. Now, I just need keep doing what Im doing and oush myself harder. This semester, Im not really familiar with any of my subjects but I just need to pull myself out and do what I can do. 

4. Travel
Yesssss! Me and my girlfriends have been planning to go to Australia this year to visit one of our closest friends who is currently in Melbourne! and from there, we'll go to Gold Coast! I've always love the idea of travelling with a group of friends! Im looking forward to all my future travel endeavours! And with this on my list, Philippines is also in my list. The last time that I was in the Philippines was back in 2012. I'd really like to visit the homeland anytime soon. And with travelling on my 2015 goals, I really do need to step up my game in terms of saving money. 




5. Discover New Zealand.


My family migrated in New Zealand back in 2007. Its been 8 years since then and I do want to explore New Zealand more. I can pretty much say I grew up in New Zealand. I was only 11 back then. Though it was a tough move as we found it hard to adjust, culture wise. I want to discover New Zealand in so many ways. New Zealand has so many beautiful places that I have yet to discover. And im hoping to do so with my boyfriend. 

6. Read more books
I've got a lot of books in my room and I've only read a few of them. Some unfinished. I still think that reading is better than watching, though I do watch a few TV series every now and then but im not committed. Sometimes I watch a few episodes and wont continue to watch the rest. Same goes for reading. I read a few chapters and then I neglect the book. I need to read more books this year.

7. Be minimalist
There are some things that I need to change this year and that includes being minimalist. Things such as alcohol or clubs dont amuse me anymore. Also, I need to put my phone down a lot now and less social media. Hence the new facebook where I have less friends so less interaction.


Thats all for now :)


2 comments:

  1. i saw your before and after :D great transformation !! |Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete