Monday

when..


When you get on that plane any time soon, remember I'll be there when you come back. Though I can't promise I wont cry when that day gets closer. 
When you get on that plane and go for 2 years without seeing you and being with you physically, I can't promise I wont cry every now and then everytime I remember you. 
I'll always miss you. 2 years. That means two years without you physically. Two long years of being alone. Without the person who would protect me through anything. Without the person who would listen to anything and everything, funny or not. Two years of being alone. No bestfriend. No nothing. 2 long years. 
I dont want to waste any days being angry or away from you. I just cant imagine myself going out in the real world without your support. My bestfriend, my motivator, my number one supporter and the person whos willing to take all the burdens from me, ill miss you so much.
When you get on that plane anytime soon, I promjse you one thing and that is ill support and love you through thick and thin. 
Ill wait 730 days. Maybe less. Maybe more. 
I'll wait for the day you come back. 

Love lots,



1 comments: