Tuesday

Monochrome

Hello readers!
Here I am again with another blog post. Lately, my wardrobe has been filled with black and white clothing and I swear every week, I just buy more black and/or white stuff. Then I complain that I dont have any colours in my wardrobe which makes me buy more clothes but still buys monochrome coloured clothes. I just find it hard to work with colours. And also because I try to dress my age but also going with the trend. I just find it so hard to match coloured clothing with the things that I have now. But maybe ill mix more colours in summer which is not that far. I cannot wait to dress comfortably and go out with friends. This outfit is definitely Spring friendly. 
Anyways, here it is :)
Short blog for now as I have to catch up with uni work. I have a ton of assessments due in about 2 weeks and exams starts this month.
















Outfit details:
Long sleeve stripe dress from Mirrou
Black Tote bag from Kmart
Black ankle boots from Novo
Bucket hat from Fiji


P.S I apologize for crappy looking photos. I dressed up to uni today so I thought I'd do a blog about today's outfit. This is also the same outfit I wore to #TFCOneKapamilyaGoInNewZealand where I met Kathniel (Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla) along with other kapamilya stars in person. That week felt surreal. Still cant get over it. 

Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment