Sunday

September Favourites!



Hello lovely readers! 
Today, I decided to do something new and show you guys my favourite items that I used/bought during the month of September. This was also the month that I got employed again after a few months of just chilling. Earning means rewarding myself with something that I deserve. 

As of now, I am a full time student in the morning and part time worker at night. The money I earn doesnt usually go towards shopping or other stuff. I have been saving up to go out of the country maybe sometime early next year. Maybe i'll visit my homeland, Philippines or just go over the ditch to see my friends and relatives in Australia. 
The items that I picked are all different. For my age, Im still on that stage where I experiment when it comes to fashion.Some days you'll see me looking very classy. Some days, im wearing something casual. Im not too sure If I can pull some of the looks but for me I like going with the trend but as well as that, I dress my age and not too provocative. 

Here it is! It is a mixture of fashion and cosmetics.

I bought these for my friend's 18th. At first I thought I wouldn't suit it but guess what, I wear it every now and then. 

Fave pair of boots. This was on sale for 50% off at Novo. Best buy and because its black, its easy to pair it with anything. 



 ItsJudyTime Palette. Best palette ever. I bought these ages ago but everytime I go to an event, I use this eyeshadow palette to complete my whole look. And the colours are amazing and its affordable. 



Brow Shaping kit. Dont get me wrong, my eyebrows are shaped nicely and I get a lot of complements for it. I just use this kit anyways to fill up the gaps. Can you tell I like using this product?




Mac Lipstick in Media and BH Cosmetics Lipstick in Moody Merlot. I love dark coloured lipstick. And these two are my favourite out of all the shades that I have. Im actually so happy that I didnt lose my Mac lipstick. I thought I did at one point. I found it after a month. 


 Lovisa 2 pack choker. Lovisa is quite pricey for me but they have everything that I need and the quality is good. Im not really a jewelry person nowdays but I really wanted a choker as they are trendy right now. 


 I went shopping one day and decided im going to shop for stripe clothing. And this one was my favourite. I wore it once and I love it!



 When I first saw this in store, I went to grab my size straight away. And because its spring right now, I thought I'd also purchase a floral top since I dont own any. 


Bohemian Feels. I love Vanessa Hudgens and for me she is the queen of Coachella. I love this bag. I went inside the store to hide and I came out with these. But thanks to the boyfie for buying it for me. This is definitely one of my favourite bag. 



Comment below on what you guys think!



Love lots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment