Friday

Bohemian Maxi

Hello readers and other bloggers!

Today is the last day of my holidays and Im sort of excited to go back to uni. Though now, its going to be difficult to balance everything but hopefully it all goes according to plan.
I bought this maxi skirt ages ago and I didn't really know what to pair it with and when to wear it. So after a few nights of thinking what to blog and what to do for my next ootd post, I decided to pair it with this grey top I've had since I was 15. This made me realize that I can still mix my old clothes with the new ones and it would still work out fine.
The only thing about wearing a maxi skirt for me is that my height is not made for maxi skirts. I feel super short. I feel the same with wearing jeans that's why I cuffed my jeans. Short people problems. But with the evolving fashion world, thank goodness for comfy heeled shoes. I am not a heel person. Im more of a sneakers or closed shoe person. But when I do dress up, sometimes, I have to give up kicks and go for a slightly heeled shoes.
Anyways, here it is!












Outfit details:
grey jumper long sleeve top from Valley Girl
maxi skirt from Mirrou NZ
shoes from Rubi

Love lots,


0 comments:

Post a Comment