Tuesday

Plain meets camo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hello bloggers and readers!
Today I've decided to blog about my go to outfit when I have to go to an unplanned hang outs and its not laundry day yet. Today was also the day I realised, I need to go shopping.
So heres my basic go to outfit. You can never go wrong with jeggings and plain shirts.
I always pair my camouflage jeggings with a plain black shirt but in this case I wore a long sleeve shirt because it was pretty cold outside (windy) and I love wearing my air max's with pretty much anything. I've had these kicks for so long and they were actually my first pair of Nike that I bought with my own money.
I've been working since I was 17 and im pretty proud to say that I buy the things that I want with my own money and that good feeling that I dont rely on my parents to buy me stuff anymore is really satisfying.
Heres my outfit for today. Its really simple and its just another one of those days where you can't find anything in your closet because everything else is in the laundry or not good enough.







Outfit details: Plain Black Long Sleeves from Dotti
Camoufladge Jeggings from Supre
Nike Airmax from Nike Outlet store in Dress Smart, Onehunga

P.S: You'll see me in this kind of outfit atleast once a week. 

Love lots,

1 comments: