Friday

Reckless Youth

Hello again fellow bloggers!
Today I decided im gonna show you guys my favourite go-to outfit!
Since it is now spring in the southern hemisphere and its starting to get a little hot but not too hot, this is one of my favourite look especially when im going out to the mall and shop or just go to my friends house to chill. This is a bit delayed and yeah. I didnt have time to take photos outside and since it was a bit rainy today and I didnt want my camera to get wet, I decided to take photos, tumblr styles. And im so glad that my room is so spacious cuz then that way I can just take photos indoors. But i'd rather have it outdoors.

So anyways, I apologize in advance if my photos aren't as good as the previous ones. Here it is!












Outfit details:
Reckless Youth top from Valley girl
Shorts from Supre
B&W Checkered Flannel from Cotton On



To be honest, this is probably one of my favourite top and shorts in my closet. Also, i've had the flannel for so long and it goes well with anything since im really concious about wearing shorts so the flannel is just another way to save my self. I wore this outfit with a black jelly sandals. Brings back so many memories from back when I was a kid. 

P.S. No, I am not a sponsored blogger. All the clothes are bought with my own money :)


Check out my other outfit post!

Love lots,



0 comments:

Post a Comment