Sunday

Spring is here

Hello readers!
SPRING IS FINALLY HERE IN NEW ZEALAND!
Now, dont get me wrong. I love the sun and the nice breeze but the bees put me off. I dont like bees at all. I've always been scared of bees and now that its spring season, its inevitable to encounter one everyday. Despite the bees though, I love spring! The flowers are blooming and there are more sun  and i love it!
My closet will need more colours now that its spring. Last season, I toned down my closet colour to just monochrome colours/shade. I barely had any colours apart from my hoodies that I wear to the gym. Most of the days, I would wear black, white or grey. I love how spring has a milder temperature. Its not too hot or its not too cold and I can go out without a cardigan or a hoodie. I can't wait to visit the park for some beautiful cherry blossoms.

Today is one of those beautiful spring day. Its nice and hot but not too hot. Today was also a good day to take photos so I dragged my boyfriend with me so he could take the photos and we went to a reserve near my old house. Here's my own example of spring fashion. I love this dress but its my sister's dress that she wore once last year. So here's what I wore today when I went driving around with my mum and when me and my boyfriend drove around places.






















Outfit details: Dress from Valley Girl
Shoes from Rubi Shoes
Photography by Christopher.



I personally LOVE this combination and the shoes are hella comfy to walk with and it just looks good with this dress. And also because it gives me an extra 3 inches. 

P.S YES. thank you again to my boyfriend for being my "photographer". He was even telling me what to do and stuff. hihi :3 


Love lots,