Monday

Job Interview

Hello readers!
Now, its been a while since I've posted an outfit post. I dont usually dress up to take photos now due to the fact that I've been busy with uni.
I recently quit my job at mcdonalds because the hours didn't quite fit my schedule and the place is too far now from our new house. I applied for a job near my new hour and its literally so close to my house and its walking distance so I dont have to pay for travel money.
When I do go to uni, either I dress up or I just wear what im going to wear to the gym. On normal days, I wear something presentable and I go from stylish to i dont even care anymore. In fact, I rarely even dress up and put make up on when Im in uni. The only time that I do is when I have to meet up with some people after uni, otherwise Im already in my gym clothes.
So recently, I got a job interview and I had to look presentable ofcourse. So heres what I wore to my job interview. Considering that it is a high standard job, I had to look presentable.












Outfit Details: Top, Knit Jumper, Jeggings and Bag from Mirrou 
Shoes from Novo Shoes

P.S Thank you to my ever supportive boyfriend for being so keen to take the photos for me :)


Love lots,