Tuesday

Stripe x Pattern

Hey guys!

Im trying to be consistent with blogging but somehow, every time my outfit is on point, I dont get a chance to blog it. Well today is one of those rare days that I get to blog my outfit of the day. Lately, i've been obsessing over stripes or anything blank or white. I just dont see myself rocking up pastel coloured outfits or anything soft coloured though I do own quite a few pastel coloured tops and skirts. I have been a black and white person lately and I find myself repeating the clothes I wear every week just because I try to stick with black and white. This week is just the perfect week for me to relax as I work two part time jobs but I get a day off until saturday. I am grateful to have this kind of break even though its only for a few days but the fact that I dont have to worry about not getting enough sleep or working both jobs on the same day, its just so relaxing. Also, this week, I am willing to spend as much time with my friends as I do think that I will get busy especially during christmas season where I know I will be slammed with shift after shift so I'm making the most out of this week.
Also, I am planning to start christmas shopping soon and unfortunately, I am only giving gifts to those people who have made an effort to spend time with me this year. Im so excited that Christmas is just around the corner! And also, my birthday is coming up and im really excited to spend that time with my family and my friends. And my boyfriend. Though, I wish I could celebrate it back home with my Lola and cousins.

Anyways. hope everyone's having a good day so far or had a good day today. If you didnt, well cheer up because you'll never know what tomorrow offers.
Heres my outfit of the day. Also watched Mockingjay part 1 with the bae for 50 cents today. HOLLAAAA~











Outfit details
Top from Temt
Kimono from Cotton On
Leggings from Valleygirl
Platform wedge from Wildpair
Lipstick from Nyx in Snow White




Thats all for now.
Love lots,

1 comments: