Thursday

From Plain to Dots

Hey guys!

Summer is here and I am currently working two part time jobs. Though I still dont know how I feel about having two jobs but Im happy I can afford to buy Christmas presents for my family and friends. Perks of earning money from two jobs is that I also get to save up for a plane ticket to the Philippines and Im kind of hoping to go sometime next year. Though next year I am hoping to travel a lot from the islands to Australia, taking it one step at a time. Also hoping to see Queenstown during winter next year. 
My birthday is just around the corner. It hasnt hit me yet but I feel like I have more responsibility now that I work to earn money. Its a lot of responsibility in terms of helping out with financial stuff at home and also personal stuff. Theres also that part when you work so much that you feel like you deserve to buy something for yourself. Kind of like a reward. I am currently working on resisting to buy myself a reward due to the fact that Christmas is just around the corner and I do have to buy presents for my loved ones.

I also feel like this year went by pretty fast. Though im not gonna lie to you, 2014 was so good to me. New house, new phone, new car, 2 jobs, a caring boyfriend, 1st of uni done and dusted, met Kathniel in person and lost 12 kgs in 1 year and went down from 34% bodyfat to 18%. I couldnt ask for more. I have everything that I need and I have achieved my goals for 2014. I can't wait for new adventure to come next year. New year, New goals, I cant wait to show you guys that experience.

Anyways, heres an irrelevant outfit post :)






Outfit details
Top from Supre
Shorts from Valleygirl
Shoes from Rubi
Sunnies from NZ Sale
Lipstick shade Viva Glam III by Mac


Thats all for now :)

Love lots,


1 comments:

  1. nice place for photo shoot :D you are dominant in the photo :) |Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete