Monday

HELLO 4 MONTHS OF SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

hello readers!!

I am finally free from studying and exams, though I will be working 2 jobs this summer holidays but I will most likely drop one by next year. This year went by pretty fast! I cant get over the fact that I've just finished my first year in uni! Off to second year in March and im not excited.

Anyways, I had my last exam today and I've never been confident walking out of an exam room. This semester was so good and im not gonna lie about that. After my exam, I went and met up with two of my closest mates from high school and watched Gone Girl. It was pretty good! The intensity of the movie was real and i'd pay another 50 cents to watch it. Yeah thats right! 50 cents movie because I work at Hoyts.

Heres a quick outfit of the day post.
Thanks to my brother for taking these, though it needed a lot of adjustments because he didnt play with the settings. Im posting it anyways.










Outfit details:
Top from Supre
Leggings from Valleygirl
Bag from Kmart 
Shoes from Rubi


Thats all for now!
Love lots,

1 comments: