Friday

healthy smoothie

Hey guys,

I thought I'd blog about food today. Smoothie is still counted as food right?
Well anyways, i love making homemade stuff. I prefer eating homemade salad instead of spending $10 something or maybe more on salad at a food place or something. Personally, my favourite is Green Juice. I have been watching Benji from "itsjudyslife" on youtube and he always makes green juice for his family. It may look a bit odd but trust me its hella good!

My green juice consist of baby spinach, cucumber, apples, lemon, kiwi and sometimes I put berries but it really depends. For addition, I put ice and honey to sweeten it up and also add some coconut water when I have one available. This year is the year that I have really cut down on a lot of food. I dont eat any fastfood but I do crave for some fries every now and then. When I do, I kill it in the gym and I go on a strict clean diet for a week. I feel good about my body now. At first, I was really insecure about my thigh area and my arms. Now, seeing what eating clean and doing fitness really does to my body motivates me to do even better. Looking back to where I was before, Im pretty proud of my progress although Im currently on that stage where my weight wants to play around and go up and down. I know sleeping well helps and trust me, I dont have that. Yeah, I eat well and exercise atleast 3 times a week but sleeping for 8 hours is really hard for me now that I have two jobs. Im not complaining though.

Anyways, today, I made a different type of smoothie, and it is so good, you must try it! I have never tried it before but Im glad I did!



Whats in it?
Frozen organic mixed berries, pineapple juice, 1/2 cup of rolled oat and honey.

And then you just blend it until everything is blended together and you're done. Its so good and healthy! Its something I would have for breakfast or even an after workout snack.

Thats all for now!

P.S I used my habitual fix jar because I couldnt find my mason jar :(


1 comments: