Tuesday

First week of exams

Hey guys,
So this week is the first official exam week for me. This year has gone by really fast and in a few weeks, I've officially finish my first year in university. For those of you who are not aware of what im currently studying, I am doing a bachelors in international tourism management. I love doing what Im doing an I look forward to getting a job within the airline industry in the future. I always think about travelling to different places, whether it may be domestic or international. If you do ask me though, I havent really traveled much but I am looking forward to going to Australia next year. Currently have two jobs to save up for that much awaited trip. Though, its really hard to find someone to travel with you. Every else is so busy with uni or work or sometimes, its financial problems. And thats why I did tourism. To study and explore different places and different cultures and to experience an authentic and unique places from different part of the world.

Anyways, heres my outfit for today.






Outfit details:
Top from Artwork, PH
Blue leggings from Valleygirl
Denim Jacket from Hongkong
Shoes from Novo
Chokers from Lovisa

Special thanks to Shanelle from Servilles Hair Academy for doing my hair :)
Hope everyone's having a good day and I apologise once again for crappy photos :)

Love lots,

1 comments: