Monday

Late night thoughts

Hello readers,

Today, i was over thinking. Ive always been an over thinker but today was different.
Today, I thought about the idea of Chris leaving in less than a year. I respect him for being LDS and he respects me for being catholic. And today was one of those days that I thought way ahead of time. I thought about how this will be the last birthday ill be spending with him, last christmas, last new year, last valentines day, last easter, last of everything. For a while atleast. I thought about how this will be the last summer we will be spending together and got me scared of the fact that ill be doing things on my own once he leaves for his mission. I thought about the things that i can do to fast forward the time while hes gone but regardless, ill still be on my own. Some people say "its only for two years" and my thoughts are "a lot can happen in two years". Hes going to miss my 21st birthday and vice versa, he'll miss my graduation, he'll miss my initial reaction for when i get the call to my first full time job. But regardless of that, i'll always be proud of him and i will always pray for guidance and his safety. If anything, i'd be second proudest next to his family.

And that is why i semi started to vlog. My youtube channel is nina santos (missninasantos) and its not a daily vlog, its something that i can look back to and i can upload some of my videos for him to see if hes allowed while hes away so that way, he can still feel close to me.

I hope everyone is okay and i will be blogging more this summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment