Monday

1.51am

I have been awake for about 21 hours now. I finished one of my major assignment this semester and i wouldnt be cramming if i didnt lose half of my essay that I was working on. But now thats over, I can finally breathe. Although im not done with my assignments this same, atleast that big chunk is out of the way.
I am currently typing this blog post on my phone at 1.51am, while listesning to Chris snore over the phone. This boy just goes out of his way to something for me. Yesterday, I manage to finish my work at 5am. I needed to be at uni by 9am so I can hand it in. Without thinking about the traffic and the time it'll take to get to uni, Chris offered to drop me off at uni. Mind you, he lives in south, i live in east and uni is in the other side of town for him. Instead, he offered to pick me up early in the morning so he could come with me to uni. The boy works full time. He works 5 days a week, sometimes 6 and his only day off would be sunday. I barely see him sleep in and i kinda feel bad cuz he gets sick because of that. This is the time where I realise how much I value our relationship. How much I value him as an individual and how much I actually love this boy. We've known each other in since high school. We never even talked then. He is the greatest blessings in disguise that I recieved. Ive never had someone care for me as much as him. Alrhough I thought I did back then but those were all words. With Chris, when he says something, he means it.
Gaaaahhh im so inlove with him and I was never really vocal about it in public.
I cant wait for what our future has in store for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment